- About Us
- Executive Committee
- Plenary Sessions
- Past Events
- Cancellation Policy
Governance and Internal Policy Committee
- Develop recommendations to the Executive Committee for the Board of Governors and the CCC Chancellor’s Office regarding changes to policy or the development of new policies as they apply within the California Community College System.
- Research or compile and publish as needed information and recommendations on governance and policy issues at local colleges and districts.
- Coordinate communication with and as appropriate disseminate information to local senates on matters of governance, local policy, and California Community College system policy.
- Develop and disseminate information and tools to local colleges and districts for use in responding to governance and policy issues regarding both local and systemwide matters.
Formerly Educational Policies Committee
- Kale Braden, Cosumnes River College
- Kim Harrell, Folsom Lake College
- Carolyn Holcroft, Foothill College
- David Morse, Long Beach City College (Chair)
- Cynthia Reiss, West Valley College
- Sherrie Guerrero, CIO Liaison, Chaffey College
- Donovan Hamsher, SSCCC Liaison
- August 28 (Sacramento--ASCCC Office)
- September 20 (CCC Confer)
- October 11 (CCC Confer)
- November 1 (CCC Confer)
- December 6 (CCC Confer)
- January 24 (CCC Confer)
Past Meeting Minutes
|Sound Principles For Faculty Evaluation||Spring||2013||Professional Standards|
|13.06||Develop a Faculty Definition of Student Success||Fall||2010||Completed|
|01.02||Timely Process for Responding to Urgent Issues||Fall||2011||Completed|
|13.07||Hiring of Academic Administrators||Spring||2012||Completed|
|17.01||Approval of Grant Driven Projects||Fall||2012||Assigned|
|Beyond the Classroom: Fostering Local and Statewide Engagement in Our Faculty||Harrell, Kim, Folsom Lake College & Napoli-Abella Reiss, Cynthia, West Valley College, Governance and Internal Policy Committee||June||2013|