Note: This event has been cancelled.
Due to low enrollment for the Accreditation, the ASCCC had to make the decision to cancel the event at this time. We wanted to respect the time of all participants, attendees and presenters alike, and did not feel that we would be able to do so with the enrollment numbers we had.
The ASCCC will focus on updating the accreditation paper to address the recently assigned resolution and will continue the conversation at a future event. Additional information will come out in the form of a Rostrum article in April, as well as updates to the paper on Effective Practices in Accreditation.
The ASCCC hosts various types of professional development events statewide throughout the year. In some cases, an ASCCC event may need to be cancelled due to low enrollment, natural disaster, or other extenuating circumstances beyond control of the ASCCC.
In the case that an ASCCC event has to be cancelled, the following procedures will be followed:
- Immediate and official written communication will be sent to all individuals who are responsible for presenting at and coordinating the event.
- Whenever possible, notification will be sent to attendees regarding the cancellation of the event at least three-days--not including weekends--in advance of the planned event.
- Notification will be sent to all colleges and faculty utilizing various ASCCC listservs, including but not limited to the senate president listserv.
- If applicable, a notice of cancellation will be sent to the host college or colleges.
- The listing of the event will remain on the ASCCC website and will include information that the event was cancelled. Questions will be directed to events [at] asccc.org.
Registration for this event is no longer available.
Please contact Academic Senate Events Team at events [at] asccc.org or 916-445-4753x102 with any questions or concerns. Please note we are still working from home part time so email is the fastest response time.