Fall Guided Pathways Regional Meeting North - November 22
The Guided Pathways Task Force is pleased to announce the fall 2019 Guided Pathways Regional Meetings. We encourage college teams that include the Guided Pathways Liaison, the Academic Senate President, and the Curriculum Chair, as well as other local Guided Pathways leaders such as faculty, administrators, classified professionals, students, and institutional researchers, to attend. In an effort to broaden access to Guided Pathways events provided by the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges, we have scheduled some of the meetings in more remote locations. Topics to be addressed include Guided Pathways and Governance, Ensuring Learning (Pillar 4), Onboarding (Pillar 2), and Program Review.
11555 Old Oregon Trail, Redding, CA 96003
WHEN: November 22, 2019 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
ROOM: Room 2165
Lunch will be served.
This event is free to all attendees.
Parking Permit Instructions:
**Note: Permits are valid in student parking lots only**
1. Locate one of the yellow daily permit dispensers in any of the parking lots (North, South, East, and Pool).
2. Press the pound sign (#) on the number key pad. The display screen will change and ask you to enter a coupon code.
3. Enter this full seven-digit coupon code: 3247895
4. Enter “D” when done. The dispenser will authorize. Wait until the unit dispenses the permit.
5. Park in any unmarked student spot.
6. Properly display the permit on the dashboard
For driving instructions and campus map please click here or see below.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations please contact Edie Martinelli at events [at] asccc.org or phone 916-445-4753x102. Three weeks advance notice of need for accommodations is requested.
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: November 15, 2019
No shows or cancellations after the deadline will be billed $25. If you are unable to attend please email miguel [at] asccc.org before the cancellation deadline. Cancellations must be received in writing.